I'm currently living in a studio(ish) apartment with my boyfriend and although the location is awesome (downtown above my favorite bar in town and across the street from the bus station) it has its downsides.
1) It's tiny. No privacy or quite place to work.
2) The building is not kept up well. For example, when I got up this morning to take a shower the water was off, because the building owner forgot to pay the water bill. So I had to wait until I got home form class and take a lightening speed shower before work.
3) There are mice, though my dog has scared them away for the most part.
4) There isn't really anywhere close to walk my dog. No yard or park nearby.
We've been looking for something affordable on campus, but it seems everything is leased out until August. So.. we're going to keep looking, but it looks like we may be here through the summer. UGH...
No comments:
Post a Comment